Friday, May 13, 2005

Vermont knitting bloggers meet

(This is Bill, not Emily)

802 Online has the scoop...

Pearl-McPhee stopped by Kaleidoscope Yarns in Essex Junction today to sign copies of At Knits End: Meditations for Women Who Knit Too Much. Williston knitter/blogger Margot Schips bought five copies. St. Albans knitter/blogger Norma Miller already has at least one.

The two cyber scribes already knew each other, though they didn't realize it at first. "Hi, I'm Norma," said Miller. "I'm Margot," said Schips. Then the light-bulbs went off. "Oh! You're Now Norma Knits!, Hi!" "Oh," said Miller. "Margot!" They hugged.

"This is what happens when bloggers meet," quipped Pearl-McPhee. "It's like, someone walks up and says 'Hi, I'm Bruce Wayne,' and then he says, 'oh, and I'm also —" Miller interrupted. "Superman!" she said. "Batman," corrected Pearl-McPhee. "She knows her bloggers, just not her cartoon guys."


Coincidentally, Margot Schips just emailed me yesterday asking me to blogroll her, which I shall do post haste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home