Sunday, October 30, 2005

The knerdiest knerd to ever knerd this side of knerdville


So these are my very own video game playing gloves. Specially made so that the thumb is not constrained, yet can be covered up if it gets cold. There is also a nifty optional finger cover that can be buttoned onto the back of the glove. I realized that these were a necessity about a week ago when, after many hours playing the best game ever, I looked down at my cold, stiff fingers and saw that my nails had gone a lovely shade of blue.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If that game link didn't go to KD, we were going to revoke your knerd card, oh queen knerdianette knerdigham of knerdingshire. R&R

9:34 PM  
Blogger spiritjess said...

You can use your gloves when you are knitting, too!

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katamari -is- just about the best game ever. :) I end up with freezing hands all the time. Maybe I should make myself a new pair of completely fingerless gloves to play it!

-E's secret pal.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home