Sunday, October 30, 2005

Sweater post # 1




Man, how I wish I had saved the first couple of sweaters I made. They were...well...um...interesting. The very first one was made following a pattern (now vanished) from the Berroco website. I didn't know any better. It called for their "Furz" yarn. I'm so ashamed. Anyway, that went off to the salvation army, and I moved on to bigger and better (or at least less furry) things. The grey one is a mind-bendingly warm sweater from the first stitch'n'bitch book. I love it, but it's a little bulky. I feel the same way about the Simply Marylin (pink one) that I recently made. It's lovely except for its bulk and that stupid collar. E to the M has altered it and I'll probably frog mine and steal whatever good idea she came up with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home