Tuesday, November 29, 2005

About Effing Time

Look, look, pictures - the pictures I said I would post weeks ago. Mmmmm yarn & chocolate.

I finally took some pictures of the things I got from my Super Secret Pal. First, a picture of the yarn and needle that were in the first package.



Next the most recent package I got from Secret Pal; 2 skeins of Knit Picks Sock Landscape (that I may use for gloves) and a bar of yummy chocolate infused with Early Grey tea (it almost killed me to wait until I took a picture of it so I could finally break into it).



Secret Pal 6 is now over and I had a great time. It was so fun to try and chose items for my pal that I though she would like and it was so exciting to get unexpected packages in the mail.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Do you ever get to find out who your secret pal was? It might be fun to get to know them...especially if they gave you really good stuff like your pal did.

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got one more package to send out. :) I thought the deadline was uhm... sunday! The stuff is sitting on my dining room table right now, and I would have sent it today if only my co-worker had told me she ALSO needed to go to the post office. My brain has been telling me the end is December 4th, but your last package (and my identity!) might show up after that.

Also, happy birthday!

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home